Greetings!!

I'll have this mail coming from my friends to check some link or app out or I really may like something. Thought I will share those links, etc with you which you may find it interesting. The very fact that people have liked and shared it with me proves that you may also like it and come back for more. Hope you enjoy :-)


Wednesday

This is for fitness or sport freaks!!

This is kick-ass stuff!! iSport lets you connect with people who are as passionate about a sport as you are. You can find guides, videos and even coaching for almost any sport or fitness activity. My friend recently discovered this online wealth for good health and shared it with me.

She is aiming to take part in the Marathon which is happening in Mumbai on 15th January 2012 and she is progressing well in her training. Her plan is to breeze through 21 km in about 3-4 hours. The Ethiopian women marathon winners have clocked the distance in about 2 hours. The Indian women winners have clocked about 3 hours. I'm really impressed with the kinda stuff I can learn from iSport & start doing! So check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments/feedback/links here.