Greetings!!

I'll have this mail coming from my friends to check some link or app out or I really may like something. Thought I will share those links, etc with you which you may find it interesting. The very fact that people have liked and shared it with me proves that you may also like it and come back for more. Hope you enjoy :-)


Tuesday

Do we like the same books?

I joined Shelfari to connect with other book lovers. Come see the books your friends love and what you may have in common. Then pick a next book for your friends so they continue reading. This website is a community-powered encyclopedia for book lovers. Amazon, the big daddy of e-commerce has powered this website and it has a huge choice of books. Not only this you can connect with your friends and find out what they are reading. Isn't that cool :-)

Shelfari on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments/feedback/links here.