Greetings!!

I'll have this mail coming from my friends to check some link or app out or I really may like something. Thought I will share those links, etc with you which you may find it interesting. The very fact that people have liked and shared it with me proves that you may also like it and come back for more. Hope you enjoy :-)


Thursday

For people who make websites

A List Apart is a website which is actually different from others that I have come across where the special focus lies on web standards and best practices. This is a nice website if you want to update yourself on topics such as programming scripts, user sciences, design interfaces and other facets of website creation. You can also subscribe to feeds to keep a track on your favourite content by clicking on the RSS link at the bottom of each discussion page.

PS: My dear friend introduced me to this website :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments/feedback/links here.