Greetings!!

I'll have this mail coming from my friends to check some link or app out or I really may like something. Thought I will share those links, etc with you which you may find it interesting. The very fact that people have liked and shared it with me proves that you may also like it and come back for more. Hope you enjoy :-)


Wednesday

Forgotten a birthday....anyone?

There are times when you are busy or deeply engrossed in something and you suddenly remember after the hard day's work that it was your friend's birthday. But then it is too late and think that next year you will wish him/her. This can happen to anybody and for every problem there is a solution. Birthday Alarm will ring an alarm for you in advance so you are well ready to wish your friend and also send them a greeting card of your choice. Easy to sign up and for any queries the help link is always there :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments/feedback/links here.