Greetings!!

I'll have this mail coming from my friends to check some link or app out or I really may like something. Thought I will share those links, etc with you which you may find it interesting. The very fact that people have liked and shared it with me proves that you may also like it and come back for more. Hope you enjoy :-)


Friday

How many of you like to follow instructions!

Don't worry or fret, as by instructions I did not mean orders which you need to obey or follow. There is a really cool website which I came across where passionate people share what they do and how they do it. Isn't that amazing about having ready steps to make your favourite food dish or even a puppy robot and more. Instructables has information on categories such as food, living, outdoor, play, technology and what not. You can build almost anything you are passionate about!!

You can subscribe to their e-newsletter which is at the bottom of the homepage. Also check out the team behind this cool concept at http://www.instructables.com/about/

Cheers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments/feedback/links here.